FAQs ...answered by Immaculate Nails & Beauty
- What Products do you use? ...click to view answer
As our base products we use NSI Acrylic and Gel Products and Young Nails Imagination Nail Art Glitter products. Please see the ‘products’ page for more information. We continually scour the market for the best in quality and innovation to provide you with the latest in cutting edge design and technology, and receive exciting new products all the time!
- What qualifications do you hold? ...click to view answer
I am City and Guilds NVQ qualified to Level 3 in Nail enhancements and Level 2 in Manicure and Pedicure. Additionally to this, I hold the following Industry recognised certificates:
- Acrylic, Fibreglass & Sculpting Course [West Kent College,2005]
- Manicure & Pedicure Workshop Completion [NSI Class, August 2005]
- Attraction Acrylic Application Workshop [NSI Class, August 2005]
- Attraction Acrylic Maintenance Workshop [NSI Class, August 2005]
- Attraction Acrylic Troubleshooting Workshop [NSI Class, September 2005]
- Attraction Acrylic Two-Colour Application Course [NSI Class, Sept 2005]
- Attraction Acrylic Sculpting Workshop [NSI Class, October 2005]
- Balance Gel Application Workshop [NSI Class, Sept 2005]
- Balance Gel Maintenance Workshop [NSI Class, Sept 2005]
- Balance Gel Troubleshooting Workshop [NSI Class, October 2005]
- Technail Colour Glitz and Glam Workshop [NSI Class, January 2006]
- Electric Filing Workshop [NSI Class, January 2006]
I am more than happy to produce these certificates, should you wish to see them before your first treatment -please just ask. I also hold full professional insurance.
- How often will my nails need to be maintained / Infilled? ...click to view answer
Every 2-3 weeks depending on your growth rate. This is something that can be discussed at your consultation.
- How much cancellation notice must I give? ...click to view answer
Immaculate nails respectfully requests that 24hours notice of a cancellation is given, out of respect to your technician and other clients that are awaiting appointments. Appointments cancelled within 24 hours will incur a charge of 50% of the total treatment cost. For wedding/ party bookings, 1 months notice of cancellation is required, or a charge of 50% of the total treatment cost will be incurred.
- What do I need to do before you arrive? ...click to view answer
You don’t need to do very much! A good work surface is needed to provide space (the average kitchen/dining table and chairs is fine). If you are concerned that you do not have a suitable space for your nails to be done, please contact me as I have a small workstation that I can provide if necessary.
- Do you use an electric file (drill)? ...click to view answer
No, I do not.
Links ...useful links provided by Immaculate Nails
- Gemini Beauty - Kent Beauty Salon offering beauty treatments and complementary therapies